Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Card Making is Mermazingly Fun

Most of my creative energy for the past few months has gone into making cards. I guess I'm ready to start sharing again. I'm in LOVE with The Stamps of Life. Stephanie Barnard makes the most functional and versatile stamps and dies. They are by far my favorite at present. I'm in their Die Hard AND Card Kit subscription clubs and that makes me a GOLD member so I get a great discount. You can get more info on their website.

Heres a birthday card I made for my step-mother. On the front panel I used Little Coral Girl stamp set & coordinating dies from Picket Fence Studios. The patterned papers are from a Hobby Lobby aquatic themed paper pad.
I created this card at the cabin where I have more limited supplies so all coloring was done with Tim Holtz distress markers & inks with a water brush.

2019-12-26 15.48.22-1
The Card body design dies are from The Stamps of Life Stephanie Barnard with Sizzix Card With Banners 3-D drop-in (and Birthday) and Lovely Sentiments (the card base). Happy is from The Stamps of Life Happy Sentiment Set.
The inside mermaids and sentiment are from Mama Elephant Mermaid Kisses.
2019-12-26 17.17.56
Here's a video that shows how the card moves.
2019-12-26 18.16.29

0 comments:

Post a Comment