Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Help Me Please - YouTube & Vimeo Issues

I can watch most videos. If it's something stupid that I'm not interrested in, it works fine... but if I realy need the info in a video, it looks like this!
PhotobucketPhotobucket 
It doesn't matter if I use Firefox, or Internet Explorer. I have uninstalled & re-installed all Adobe products except for Photoshop. I've used the update driver utility on my computer & it says I have the most recent drivers (does that thing work at all? In the past 4 years & 2 laptops I have never had it find a driver update for me.)

If you have any ideas or suggestions of what else I can do it would be extremely appreciated I have some tutorials that I PAID for access to, and they look like this. I will be really peeved (at my laptop) if I have to watch them on my cell phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment