Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Morning 2008: Caprice

CTMH Studio J Digital Layouts. Kit: Caprice 2 more layouts to make, today, if I'm going to make the deadline. More details on these later! Very happy w/ them for at first panicking because there weren't any Easter kits & Ethan's robe didn't match typically Easter colors. GO ME!!!

Title very pleased with combination of fonts, here.

Journaling

I'd like to point out that this is the same page template that I used on my Birthday Retreat Pages, I got a different look by rotating the left hand page.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Whew you're really cranking out the layouts! Nice!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I never would have put Caprice together with Easter, but it works! Totally works. Congrats on making your goal. I can't wait to hear your excitement when you get them all in the mail.

Post a Comment