Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

One Little Word 2013

I wasn't planning to do a word for 2013. I found in 2012 that I needed to shift words about 6 months in.
In 2010 I did PURPOSE
2011 - PROMISE
2012 - HOME and RISE

As in the past, at the very moment that I declared I wasn't going to do a word next year my word presented itself ot me... 

The word that has come to me in 2013 is RENEW
I think it's a word that can have many aspects as the year goes on.

At the present time I embrace RENEW in the context of this verse which was also the inspiration for the word RISE in the second half of 2012.

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.  
Isaiah 40:31

0 comments:

Post a Comment