Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Wishes Part 1

One of the things on my Christmas wish list is a spot in this class at Big Picture Classes.

It's called Yesterday & Today (despite my tendency to refer to it as Then & Now.) It's taught by Ali Edwards and it's a class to help you learn to tell over-arcing stories inter-generational stories. Stories about things that happen over time - instead of strictly event based scrapbooking. I would love to be able to do some of this... the trend right seems to be to talk about the mundane small every day details... but I also find I have a desire to scrap about the big picture. There is a lot of pressure talking about the big picture. The other thing that really appeals to me about this class is that she promises to show us how to scrap about things for which you have no pictures. I think that will be very helpful in telling more heart stories, to not have to have a photo for everything I want to say.

Ali has posted a teaser glimpse at some of the layouts from the class on her blog.
Yesterday & Today will run from December 30 2010 - March 30 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment