Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When I am Old

Oh let's be these ladies when we're old!!!!

THIS is what's missing from my life. A standing Pie Date with a friend every Friday at 4:00. Unfortunately I don't know anyplace on this side of town to go and get a GOOD slice of Pie. How I miss Marie Callendar's! Well perhaps Marie Callendar's will have returned to Houston by the time I'm 94.

If you're wondering what on earth I'm talking about. I just read a blog post by The Pioneer Woman about visiting her Ga-ga. And then you can visit Marie Callendar's Website unless you live near one, in which case, go there & eat pie, instead! I grew up 2 miles from the 1st & Original Marie Callendar's restaurant how I miss their German Chocolate & Coconut Custard pies!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like a great idea! I miss MC too. My favorite pie place is 40 minutes away now! :(

Post a Comment