Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Day on Galveston Bay: Digital Scrpapbook Pages

Success!!! These are my first ever Digital Scrapbook Pages!

click photo for larger view

This is the first assignment for the Big Picture Scrapbooks class that I am taking Design Your Life taught by Cathy Zielske.

These pages were made in Photoshop Elements 7, using a layered template that was provided as part of the class materials. I rotated the templates to allow me to use portrait photos and I used the same template to make the 2nd page because I don't know how to do a single page layout. Especially in a lesson on Symmetry. Digital Papers and accessories were purchased at ScrapGirls and are from the Fatherly collection designed by Amanda Sok

3 comments:

LisaTaz said...

Great job, April! Make sure you print it because you will love having it in your album!

April said...

I will thanks for the help advice and answers to all my Tweeted questions! LOL.

Cheryl said...

These look AWESOME! Great job, April!

Post a Comment