Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

elfa Sale at The Container Store thru Feb 9, 2009

The 30 % off elfa shelving sale is going on right now at The Container Store. The sale ends Monday February 9th. This is the type of shelving I have in my craft room. Go down the left to Labels (or the bottom of this post) and click Craft Room to see the post with a photo of my shelves. I have noticed that is one of the most looked at posts on my blog (along with the grilled cheese and roasted chicken recipes) so I thought I would put a heads up here that the sale is running. They only go on sale 2x's a year.

Hubby is supposed to install phase 2 of my craft room, today. It will be a 7 foot length of wall with shelves. I'll have a work area at the bottom where I can work with machines. I have a sewing machine, Cricut, Cuttlebug, and a Bind-it-All. It will be so nice to have a space where I can set up a machine work station.
I'll have to learn to sew all over again, I haven't sewn since I was a teen, and then it was just a few really easy projects...so don't expect anything fancy.
I'm so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment