Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Updated Playlist

I have created a new play list. I have not set it to Auto-Play out of consideration... sometimes it can be annoying to hear the beginning of the same song over and over each time you click a new post. So if you'd like to hear the music, just scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click the arrow to turn on the play list, if you want to jump straight to a particular song, just double click it. I was trying to reproduce some of the play lists I enjoy the most on my iPod.. although I couldn't find all of the songs to add. Enjoy the music!

1 comments:

Aundria B. said...

Nice song selection. I have their players on my page on a couple of sites & sometimes just let it play when I want some good music to listen to. Also, love the cute "kitty" here. purrrrrr....

Post a Comment