Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Snowing!

It looks so pretty. Little bits of frozen fluff, drifting around in eddies of wind. I feel like I'm in a snow globe.

It doesn't snow in Houston, so this is quite a treat. It rained earlier so everything is wet and the flakes melt as soon as they land, but it looks so pretty floating around on the air.

It was snowing again - much harder when we came out of church tonight. I had to wipe it off the side windows of the van so I could see out and it was thick enough that I had to drive home pretty slow because my headlights were casting so short a light. This was my first time driving while it was snowing.

Ethan was trying to catch snow flakes on his tongue - I just could NOT get the snow to show up in the pictures during daylight. I had much better luck after dark.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How neat! Looks like Ethan had fun catching it! :)

Post a Comment