Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Flu Season is here

The flu has put a bit of a crimp in the Christmas preparations in our house. Ethan came down with it Saturday night and so missed getting to perform in the Children's Christmas program at church on Sunday. He was so disappointed to miss it.

He went to school Monday and I worked then on Tuesday (my day off) he was sick again so I kept him home from school. Wednesday he was better and I worked and went to my work Christmas Party in the evening... then during the night I came down with it. I've been down for 2 days now - Tuesday was supposed to have been my day to go to the post office so now I am WAY behind... On the up side, I have lost 6 pounds.

I have some cute Cricut Christmas Tags that I'll when I feel better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment