Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

What Are You Making For Thanksgiving

Hi everyone - I can see that my blog has a lot of traffic - and I'm trying to make it a bit more interactive - So, today, I thought I'd try to start a conversation...

What are you making for Thanksgiving (or if you're not cooking - what are you HAVING or DOING for Thanksgiving this year)?
Click on COMMENTS a the bottom of this post and leave your reply. If you click on the Post Subject Line - the post will display in a view that will include all comments
Here's My answer to start things going...

My Dad is here visiting from California this year.
I had not realized until now that I am trying all new recipes this year
I am cooking...

  • Old Fashioned Pork Roast - from the Autumn Supper episode of Cook's Country
  • Night Before (Mashed) Potatoes - a new recipe I'm trying from Stacie (at work)
  • Green Beans with Bacon and Onion (adding Almonds) from Cook's Illustrated
  • Pumpkin Pie

(see my comments for additional recipe info)

1 comments:

April said...

Here is the link to the pork roast recipe - but I'll warn you - you have to register (it's free) with Cook's Country first in order to gain access to their recipes (annoying)http://www.cookscountrytv.com/recipes/detail.asp?docid=7552\
Here is the link to the the Green Beans Recipe - for this one you have to register with Cook's Illustrated - but you still might not be able to get at it - I have a paid memebership with this one that allows me access to ALL (not just free) content - this might not be in the free area. http://www.cooksillustrated.com/recipes/detail.asp?docid=6221
- if we like it, I'll share the recipe here, later.

Post a Comment