Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Paper Pups Snoopy Gift Tags


Last night we celebrated Ethan's birthday. There was very little to choose from in Character paper for boys at the Hallmark Store - it was all "baby stuff" so we opted for winter, Snoopy paper.

I made these over sized tags to decorate the presents. I chose images that I thought resembled Snoopy.
Tags are cut with my Cricut Machine - Images are from Paper Pups Cartridge
All pieces were cut at 5.5" size
Dogtag Solid (white base), Smiledog Circle, and Sundog Circle
Cardstock by Close To My Heart colors are White Daisy and Dutch Blue.

The little cut pieces for the eyes and noses were quite small. Rather than try to stick down the cut-out pieces I just used the cut out face as a stencil and colored in the eyes and nose used my matching dutch blue marker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment