Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Header Design

Today I updated the header graphic. Every so often I just want something new.
This photo is a view of one of the Ginko trees in front of my Dad's house. I love Ginkos, from the pretty leaves (put two stem ends together and they look like a butterfly) to the sound of the leaves shimmering in the breeze. I had to desaturate the color in the photo a bit to get the title to show against it.

Yesterday I got brave and fiddled with the HTML code on my template (scarry!) I figured out how to widen my posts, which enabled me to post wider photos. This really makes a difference in the display size of double page scrapbook layouts, I hope you can see them better, now.

August 21, 2008 - I changed the header again, the picture of the ginkos wasn't working with my blog name, so here is the ginko picture I was talking about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment