I thought I'd share with you my EQ (enough quotient) this is about what we can realistically get done. If we can do more that's great, but the idea here is to be realistic about what we can accomplish and eliminate guilt over expecting too much. so here's mine.
- Digital Housekeeping - 15 min 3x's weekly. This includes importing photos & digi elements & maintaining my Digital organization system.
- Time in Craft Room - 15 min 3x's or total of 45 min weekly. At present the project is making the room habitable again!
- Work on primary online class.
- 1 double page spread, monthly. I'm sick of feeling guilty! Anything else is gravy.
- One Little Word
- Library of Memories / Finding Photo Freedom
- Start taking photos, again
- Quit hitting delete on photos of me
- Display some photos in the house.
Probably this will be in a digital photo frame, but I need to find a spot for it.
- I have given myself permission to do whatever I feel inspired to do & nothing more.