Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

How Much Is Enough? MY Crafting EQ

The class I've been waiting a year and a half for has finally begun. Library of Memories is now called Finding Photo Freedom.

I thought I'd share with you my EQ (enough quotient) this is about what we can realistically get done. If we can do more that's great, but the idea here is to be realistic about what we can accomplish and eliminate guilt over expecting too much. so here's mine.
Big Picture Classes
Weekly
  • Digital Housekeeping - 15 min 3x's weekly. This includes importing photos & digi elements & maintaining my Digital organization system.
  • Time in Craft Room - 15 min 3x's or total of 45 min weekly. At present the project is making the room habitable again!
  • Work on primary online class.
Monthly
  • 1 double page spread, monthly. I'm sick of feeling guilty! Anything else is gravy.
This Year
  • One Little Word
  • Library of Memories / Finding Photo Freedom
  • Start taking photos, again
  • Quit hitting delete on photos of me
Home

  • Display some photos in the house.
    Probably this will be in a digital photo frame, but I need to find a spot for it.
Online
  • I have given myself permission to do whatever I feel inspired to do & nothing more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment