Cheryl 's Tweets are like rays of sunshine. Cheryl and I coax each other out of caves ;) Check out Cheryl's blog Take A Second Glantz
And now for the rules:
1. Put the logo in your post or within your blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award.
So Now I get to share the award. I would like to recognize and thank the following bloggy friends in no particular order (well sometimes in Google Reader order.) Also I've noticed a tendency to get wordier as I go farther down the list... attribute it to getting warmed up. I love you all!
- April P Capture The Memories for challenging me to get back into my scrap room & for having a cool name.
- Carabecca Story Worth Telling for reminding me what it was like to be a new Mom and sharing all the precious photos of Baby Henry.
- Julie Johnson Just Our Story Julie, I don't know what I'd do without you. You make me feel like I have a sister taming dragons along side me, and that makes me feel like I can do it!
- Carrie (Scrapchick) Through The Camera Lens for encouraging & inspiring & being fun to hang out with on Twitter.
- Carole Carole's Thoughtful Spot for blogging so many everyday things I enjoy reading and sharing her chili recipe!
- Hillary My Scraps... A Place of Ideas, Opinions and Memories she encourages everyone and has FABULOUS hair!
- Sheila Sheila's Stamping Stuff I have enjoyed an online friendship with Sheila for years. I forget that we have never met in the real world. She is a fellow paper crafter, gardener and new knitter. Sheila, I'm jealous. I want to knit warm things to wear around my neck.
- Donna My Cup of Tea Donna loves all things tea, even more than I do. Donna may be the only person on this list who I've met in real life. Too bad we live far apart now, Donna, I'd love to have a tea party with you!
- LisaTaz I know this is supposed to be a blog award, but I'm going to call Twitter a micro-blog so I can include Lisa. Lisa is a Twitter friend, I love this girl. She's the one who will keep you honest, and help you remember not to goof off ALL day long. She gives great advice & makes you laugh. She has also been a great source of info in my attempt to learn digi scrapping. Seriously Lisa, do you not have a blog?! I guess I am just thinking of Twitter.
- Laura Cameron Crazy Laura makes me LAUGH. She is so full of youthful enthusiasm... yet somehow rather than make me feel old by comparison, I feel young by association. "Like a laughing brook when it trips and falls over stones on its way." that's Laura.
- Megan It's not Megan it's Megan Megan is a relatively new friend, she always has something good to say.
- Lisa Stenz Lisa's Creative Corner For making beautiful things a and sharing. Lisa's blog is one of those places where almost every item she makes causes me to say ooooh or ahhhh! She is a paper crafter extraordinaire!