Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

It Is Good To Laugh

I love Pioneer Woman's website. She makes food of the type you want to linger over the photos... and she's funny. And she doesn't pretend to be perfect.... and she's funny.

Some days I need to laugh with other Mom's. In case you're having one of those days I recommend you go read this.
Pioneer Woman: How Dominos Pizza Saved My Marriage by Mrs. G.
Don't be daunted by this being under the homeschooling part of the Pioneer Woman Website - if you're a woman in charge of a household you'll be able to identify...

1 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

Hi April! Thanks for the advice on open-mouth chewing. I definitely can see how OT would help tackle these challenges.

Also - I've been scrolling through your layouts. They are so beautiful!

Post a Comment