Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cuttlebug Machine with Spellbinders Dies



I recently gifted a Cuttlebug machine to my friend Heather. I've been wanting to get her one for a long time, so this year I combined her Birthday (July) with Christmas and sent her a machine. She's expecting & there are so many cute dies and embossing folders to use for baby stuff, I wanted her to have it in time to use with any baby cards, scrapbook pages and etc... that she might be making in her brand-new-mommy days. Oh how I wish I was in California to make over her in her waiting days... so instead I sent her a Cuttlebug.

Telling Heater - via some lengthy emails - everything that her Cuttlebug can do has got me excited about mine again... So I decided to have another go at using Spellbinders Nesting & Embossing Dies in my Cuttlebug machine. This morning I happened across a great YouTube video tutorial of how to do it. It involves layering the cutting & embossing plates in a special order, so I needed a refresher.

0 comments:

Post a Comment