Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Card Keeper Organizer

This is a Card Keeper that I made for my Dad for his birthday.
It has a page for each month of the year. Each page has a calendar for him to record birthdays, holidays and etc... and a pocket to hold cards.

I made these years ago but it was Tresa Black's lovely Keeper that inspired me to get in and make an updated one.

I used my Bind-It-All to punch and bind it. I used 1" O rings.
I used 3 thicknesses of cereal box cardboard for each cover.
All other supplies by Close To My Heart.
Paper: Good Times Stamps: Make It Count

Click Here for the tutorial created by Beate Johns.


2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Great organizer! I am going to have to try this sometime. Thanks for the tutorial link. I love this paper and stamp set...great job!

April said...

Kim,
Thanks for your kind words and for checking out my site!

April

Post a Comment